IMF Guiding Principles
Last Updated on Friday, 15 April 2011 20:02
- Unity - Community unity will be of paramount importance and will not be compromised.
- Progress – We will encourage Jamaat programs that leads to the betterment of the community, serving the spiritual and cultural needs of our community
- Integrity – Whatever we do, has to be done with integrity - adhere to moral and ethical principles, soundness of moral character; and in an honest manner
- Teamwork – The formulation and execution of our priorities will be in a collective fashion, from the Executive team to the community at large
- Accountability – The Committee will be accountable for the fiscal and operational execution of Islamic Masumeen Center of New England
- Communication & Openness – We will have an open communication policy.
- Timeliness – We will be respectful of each others times, and as such will look to execute Jamaat Programs and Meetings in a timely fashion
- Confidentiality – The Executive Committee will manage confidential matters with utmost discretion
Today's Hijri Date
10. Safar 1435 Jumu'ah
Islamic Masumeen School